Thursday 7 July 2016

2 to choose from - 4 bed houses on Tinkers Bridge, both £175k with 6.9% yield

How about 2 very similar houses on the same residential estate, both represent great value and are highly in demand from large families.









On the established and older area of Tinkers Bridge, both are terraced houses offering 4 bedrooms (although one also describes itself as 3 bedrooms, it is likely that the dining room could become bedroom 4 downstairs). They won't necessarily appeal to all buyers or tenants, but at this sort of price level they do offer huge space, great return on investment and long term likelihood of family tenants wanting to settle down for years to come.










With asking prices of £175k each, I cannot comment on the internal condition or style of one of them due to there being just one external photo, but even if they need some paint here and there and some flooring, there is still the possibility to earn 6.9% yield at £995 PCM rent, which we could achieve for you without undue delay.









I will post what I consider to be the best buy to let deals across Milton Keynes and surrounding areas on this blog 3 or 4 times a week, irrespective of which agent they are being marketed with. Maybe you should subscribe and be kept up to date?


If you are thinking of getting into the buy to let property rental market as a new investor and don't know where to start, or you would like some impartial advice and guidance to get the best return on your investment, call me now on 01908 690700 or pop along and speak to me in person at our offices in Central Milton Keynes.




2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this helpful article it is a good share. I am very amazed by the information for Property Market of this blog and I am glad I had a look at the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this helpful article it is a good share. I am very amazed by the information for Property Market of this blog and I am glad I had a look at the blog.

    ReplyDelete