Monday 22 August 2016

Repossession 2 bed apartment in Broughton, £190k (will listen to close offers), 6% yield at full asking price

Such high quality bank repossessions don't come along every day, if you don't believe me come and have a look......







This superb 2 bed 2 bath apartment is in such good condition (even if it wasn't a repossession) that you could move in to it today. Perfect for professional sharers or a young couple, it overlooks open green space yet is close to shops and has fantastic road links, including the M1 less than half a mile away, so could even be a great commuters pad.







With an asking price of £190k, I do know they will listen to lower offers on this (call me and I'll tell you just how low), and I can assure you that with one or two walls painted and a quick clean, this could be on the rental market in no time for £950 PCM, a very respectable 6% gross yield.




I will regularly post what I consider to be great buy to let deals across Milton Keynes and surrounding areas on this blog 3 or 4 times a week, irrespective of which agent they are being marketed with. Maybe you should subscribe and be kept up to date?

If you are thinking of getting into the buy to let property rental market as a new investor and don't know where to start, or you would like some impartial advice and guidance to get the best return on your investment, call me now on 01908 373580 or pop along and speak to me in person at our new offices in Central Bletchley.




No comments:

Post a Comment